Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (‘Freshfields’) is reporting increases across revenue, net income and profit per equity partner for the financial year ending 30 April 2018.
• Revenue is up by 5% (£73m) to £1.403bn.
• Net income is up by 12% (£71m) to £683m.
• Profit per equity partner has increased by 12% (£187k) to £1.734m.
Some performance highlights for the 2017/18 financial year:
• Enabling the digital transformation of our key clients
• Working with clients at the centre of global corporate consolidation
• Diversifying and expanding our private equity relationships
• A strategic and firm-wide focus on our US business
• Recognising the greater reach of regulators and giving clients access to our leading international expertise on complex regulatory work
• Adding respected patent litigators to our well established global IP team in London, to further strengthen the advice we offer to clients
• Building a truly global proposition in restructuring and insolvency, following strategic hires in the US
• Delivering access to justice and to opportunity around the world through our award winning pro bono and community activities, which have involved more than 50% of our people
Stephan Eilers, Managing Partner, commented: “We have delivered a strong financial performance and continue to advise clients on their most important strategic matters. We have positioned ourselves effectively to take advantage of growth areas and we have a very strong team of professionals delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients. As clients adapt to the challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, we are ambitious about the opportunities this brings and are investing across our business. We look forward to continuing to deliver some of the most notable and challenging work in the market.”